今天访问 Celene Chen (Prudential Assurance's top adviser, CC) 的报导让我们看了都觉得很讽刺。。
Q: How much do you charge to your credit cards every month?
CC: The monthly charges vary but they are usually about $5,000 on average...I withdraw about $500 weekly from the ATM.
FN: I charge $1,000 to two credit cards...I withdraw $500 from the ATM every month.
-- 差距也太大了吧?$5000 vs $1000, $500 weekly vs $500 monthly!Q: What's the most extravagant thing you have bought?
CC: It was a simple blow-dry service that I paid $60 for on CNY's Eve at a neighbourhood hair salon ...extravagant because it was not value for money.
I don't mind paying for quality goods such as brands like Ferragamo, Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Tods and so on, because I can wear them for many years. I do not buy more than two pairs of brand-name shoes each year; they range from $600 to more than $2,000 a pair.
FN: A used Mercedes E200, which I bought in 2004 for $70,000. It was a 13-year-old car
-- $600-$2000的鞋子也买得下手?!看来她得跟保险客户说声谢谢,他们还真是贡献良多啊!Q: I drive...
CC: A dark grey BMW 3 series
FN: The white Mercedes 200 (ie the 13 year-old car)
-- 嗯。。我想我会比较愿意去 FN 的店消费。。至于保单,还是另请高明比较妥当!就担心会被砍菜头 :p
1 則留言:
some ppl cares their faces much than everything!!!!
fen~~
張貼留言