♥◦★◦♥点点滴滴 ◦ 拼凑回忆♥◦★◦♥
i like " Richgi" de. my girl love to wear short sleeve for pyjamas and this kind of material!!!!mommy so sayang bb!!!!fen~~
Richgi de more worth it... 3 for $10.. haha.. and the material is really good, very soft cotton!
I love " Richgi" one too.got the baby feel..now my son started wearing t-shirt d, big boy d.
yes, Richigi are baby clothing..soft color and cute animal on it :) I think now u shd feel the same as me, our boys are growing bigger and we started to miss the time when they were small :p
張貼留言
4 則留言:
i like " Richgi" de. my girl love to wear short sleeve for pyjamas and this kind of material!!!!
mommy so sayang bb!!!!
fen~~
Richgi de more worth it... 3 for $10.. haha.. and the material is really good, very soft cotton!
I love " Richgi" one too.got the baby feel..now my son started wearing t-shirt d, big boy d.
yes, Richigi are baby clothing..soft color and cute animal on it :)
I think now u shd feel the same as me, our boys are growing bigger and we started to miss the time when they were small :p
張貼留言