2012年8月16日 星期四

《他们真的好爱你》

看完了 《别在半夜喊妈妈》,让我最感同身受的是这一篇手记 --
《他們真的好愛你》
爸爸總是這麼疲憊,回到家的爸爸總是這麼疲憊。
這份疲憊,無形中阻隔了孩子愛你的心。
「沒辦法」是你的說法。
多少美好的人生,就在這三個字中錯過。
是沒辦法,還是沒想過——事情是可以被改變的?

... 看着孩子如此爱你,我觉得好高兴。但我也一直觉得好可惜。如果你能多分一点时间给自己,我会更为你高兴。因为我们都好爱你。
 
忘了从什么时候开始,小螃蟹总爱问:“爸爸?”
而我的答案永远只有一个 -- “工作。”
小螃蟹的反应呢?
有时,他听了会默默走开;有时,他会闹情绪 ‘啊!’ 的喊一声。。。

“老公,你儿子每天都问起你,一天不少过五次。。你在外面时会想起他吗?”
老公总是笑而不答

我知道基于老公的个性和责任感,他想给我们的爱都从他对工作的认真和牺牲看得出来
老公不知道的是,荣华富贵与否对我们来说并不重要,我只要个简单的家,他的陪伴才是无价的。。。
老公在完成梦想的同时,悄悄流逝的是他能陪着小螃蟹一起成长的宝贵时光,一辈子就那么一小段的时间!
我想我该适时提醒老公,免得他后悔莫及!

2 則留言:

匿名 提到...

yayaya, as how fred reminds me for the past 2 weeks. when I work until pekchek, I'll pei my girl even for just 5 minutes. that's y when she's zzz, I'll try to complete my sikui work. else when she's awake, she sure wish me to pei her/pat her/cuddle her. I believe ray will feel wu nai. in order to give the future generation a really good life, he has to sacrifice all these. make sure he'll spend more time with the 2nd one lor which is SOON!!!

fen~~

lovin-little-lonsdale 提到...

it's really hard..especially for working dad n mum like u n fred... i m more lucky as i can hv more time with gj....
it's really hard to be parents huh!