我洗了无数,次颜色依然鲜明,也没起毛球
可是那被单的尺寸是 single 的,我跟老公就常常在半夜抢被单,都快冷死了
后来在 OG 花了 $39 买了一整套 King size 的 quilt + bedsheet + pillow case,但却一直都没找到合适的 quilt cover
昨天老公提议到 Ikea 去逛,我当然很乐意啦~
而我的首要任务,除了吃鸡翅膀外,就是买 quilt cover 了!
在 bed linen 部门逛了好久
这是我看上的 --
最后买的是老公的心头好
原因:老公说红色不适合休息用 :(
算了,上次买了我的最爱,这一次就让老公赢吧~
"I wanted to combine dots
of different sizes and started by empting a hole punch. Then I combined
the small dots with larger ones and together they gave me the idea for
the pattern on SMÖRBOLL quilt cover. The different sizes of the dots are
accentuated by the soft variations in the colours, which makes the
pattern even more dynamic and fun. What do you want to dress your bed
in? Cheeky green, cool blue or graphic grey-black?"
Designer Ann-Cathrine Sigrid Ståhlberg

3 則留言:
Eir so green :s I like red.cute wif polka dot
hano... very green, geli nia..
last night i put on d, he said "Malay ppl will like this" @_@
Wakaka.greenery la but I x like..pandai lo,betul Malay color:p
張貼留言