他是谁?我不知道。。从来都没听过。。
这是在 The Sunday Times 里的 Me & My Money 的报导
部分的内容如下(有一部分已用省略号带过):
Q: Are you a spender or saver?
I'm a saver. Whatever I earn is reinvested in my business...Spending is kept to a minimum, basically only for daily necessities.
-- 只是把钱花在必须品,有几个人能做到呢?
Q: What financial planning have you done for yourself?
My investment portfolio comprises cash, insurance and my businesses...I maintain one year's worth of cash reserves for my personal expenditure. This is partly because financial security is very important to me. I like to be cash-rich at all times.
-- 现在的人应该是拼命刷卡而 debt-rich 吧!
Q: What's the most extravagant thing you have bought?
A used Mercedes E200, which I bought in 2004 for $70,000. It was a 13-year-old car then, made in 1991. I renewed the certificate of entitlement in 2009 and will continue driving it for the next 10 years...
-- 买过最奢侈的东西竟然是一辆老爷车?!而且接下去的10年还要继续驾!现在的人换车的速度和换衣服差不多了吧?!而且还非名车不驾
Q: What property do you own?
In 2007, I bought a three-room HDB flat in Ang Mo Kio for $167,000. It is now worth about $300,000. I live alone.
-- 住在高尚住宅的未必是有钱人,便宜的政府组屋一样可以住!
Q: What's your retirement plan?
I've worked 365 days a year all my life. My present working hours are from 8am to 1am. I was not born with a silver spoon in my mouth.
In order to achieve a stable income when I'm old, I have to work hard. If my health is good, I will continue working and not retire...I will also continue to provide free meals to old folks as a form of charity. In 2009, I threw a free Chinese New Year dinner at my restaurant for 180 old folks from a home.
--新加坡竟然还有这种苦干实干的大老板!而且还是个慈善家呢!感动!!
Q: And your best investment?
I put all my savings into my food business. My outlets provide not only a stable stream of income but also employment opportunities for the elderly. Out of more than 70 staff members, more than 30 are above 50 years old.
-- 可以提供工作机会给老年人,真的很善良。。
老公对 Francis Ng 赞不绝口。。觉得他是一个 “独种”。。
我当然也对他刮目相看啦。。觉得他好可爱。。憨厚又直得很可爱!
我们都觉得这些低调的有钱人是值得让我们欣赏的!
少了浮华,他们多了实力!
更重要的是他非常勤力,很认真地努力打拚。。
现今的社会,这种人真的是快绝种了!
最后。。。当然是要老公带我们到他的餐厅 -- House of Seafood @ 180 去大吃一顿啦!!!
3 則留言:
girl, what he said is so impressive. i'll share with fred. feel so happy to read and hope to learn from such ppl :D ray is one of them~~
fen~
yes, very impressive...i feel that he is very 有料的人.. not a 空壳..
u shd get fred to read the full article..i hv cut a lot.. :)
ray arrr....thx for praising him..i will inform him, let him happy happy.. haha
agree on this, 有料的人!!!!
fen~~
張貼留言